Monday, February 14, 2011

Back again

So, I keep saying I am going to get better at blogging and I just keep getting worse. Rather than going through the past 2 months I am skipping to the present.

This month we have been lucky enough to have visitors come to Wisconsin and hang out with us! I think Eric loves it the most when people visit, because he gets a clean house out of the deal.

FEBRUARY

The first weekend Alex came out for a long visit. Friday night we went out to dinner. Saturday we hit up the local favorite, The Steaming Cup, for breakfast. After naptime we went to the home brewing store, saw the Fonz downtown and went to the Mars' Cheese Castle. Sunday we went to brunch at Perkins and then just hung out until the Super Bowl and Glee. Alex left in the morning.

This past weeked, Rae, Alison and Ashley came out to visit. Nick stayed back in Iowa since Eric had reserves and would be gone most of the weekend. We spent a few hours shopping on Saturday, followed by a late lunch at Applebee's. That night I made taco pizza and we watched Despicable Me. Sunday morning Ali, Ashley and I went to a couple craft stores so they would have projects to work on for the ride home. They headed back around 1.

Since the last post Nicholas has just been getting cuter and cuter. He is a walking fool and really only crawls when he is trying to get up and down the stairs. He has 10 teeth or so... we think that number 11 may be peeking it's way through. He does have a few words down: mama, dada, nana (that's banana), sometimes there is a word that sounds like Tink... the rest of his talking is just babbling, but he is pretty convinced he is having a conversation with us!!


No comments:

Post a Comment