Ah, yes.. the month of September. Between Eric working, going to the Northwestern football games and Reserves, we didn't see much of him that month! Nicholas and I kept busy by taking plenty of classes at Gymboree and shopping the days away. Seriously, that is all we did. What can we say, he and I are lazy! Luckily he is cute enough for me to take pics of him doing anything!!
Yummy, eating a hanger
Literally will teethe on anything
The second weekend back was a lot of fun. Jesse and Emily were getting married!! And we were going to the Pumpkin Patch!! Saturday morning mom, dad, Erin and her kids, Rae, Nick and the girls, Claire, Dustin and the boys, Nick's parents, Alex and I went to the Center Grove Pumpkin Patch. Boy, was it warm (mom even got sunburned!). I didn't care for the Corn Pool with cousin Alison, but liked seeing the animals and watching everyone. The wedding was fun too, but dad took me back to stay with Grandma Deb and Grandpa Mike while everyone else went to the reception (but don't worry, he was really missed by everyone!)
In the Corn Pool
Enjoying the wedding with Ashley and Savannah
Development: Well, Nicholas hasn't started walking yet, but now he is letting go and standing for a bit on his own. He doesn't really act interested in walking, but I have a feeling the day he starts he will be a pro at it! His top two teeth just poked through (the first day he was grinding his teeth, that was a great noise) so he has started eating more 'real' foods. His favorite is bananas. Oh, the biggest news for Nicholas this week is that he started day care. I am searching for a full time job so we got him into the GE daycre through Eric's work. He is still sad when I leave, but I hear that is short lived.
No comments:
Post a Comment