Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Let's see if I can get a quick blog in before Glee gets going. I have DVR so I am safe either way!

The past few days Kim & Jordyn were out here to keep us company while Eric is in Florida. Kimmy wasn't feeling well for most of the trip so they headed back today so she could see her doctor in the morning (if you have never had to experience Tricare insurance, consider yourself lucky). Before they left, we did get to do a few things.

**Sidebar** I may have to wrap this up soon, I forgot NPH is on Glee this week!!

Monday we headed down to Pleasant Prairie for the Jelly Belly factory. So yes, maybe it was Nicholas' third trip there, but Kim and Jordyn had never been so we will drive an hour for a train ride followed by free jelly beans! After lunch at Perkins both of the kids fell asleep on the car ride back so we drove to Lake Pewaukee and Frame Park to keep them sleeping a bit longer. The rest of the day we hung out at the house.

Today after we got ready we headed over to a coffee shop I found on the lakefront in Pewaukee. After breakfast we crossed the street and took some pictures near the lake. Then we were off to the zoo. We took off after an hour since Kimmy wasn't feeling good. I think I got a little sun from that hour....

After Kim's doctors appointment we are planning on her coming back out once she is feeling good. We miss you two already!!!
Kim and Jordyn in front of the train

On Lake Pewaukee. Yes, it was as awesome as it looks.

Nicholas at Lake Pewaukee

No comments:

Post a Comment