Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What's new




Okay, I promised myself I was going to be better at this for Nicholas!! So far I have not held up my end of the deal, althought it is probably because things have been pretty boring around here.

Last week we took it pretty easy so this week I decided to try and plan something for each day.

Monday - I took him to JC Penney's and got pictures taken. Needless to say he was stinkin adorable and I bought a lot!
Tuesday - I got my appointments confused and we didn't do much.
Wednesday - Today our social worker came over for a visit
Thursday- We are going to a free class at Gymboree and then driving back to Ankeny when Eric gets home from work for Rae and Nick's wedding. We have been talking about it a lot to Nicholas so I am sure he is excited!
Friday- Lunch with Carla & Kensley and Erin, Carter & Addyson at Palmers! Hopefully the kids don't drive us crazy!!
Saturday- The WEDDING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment